Friday, September 9, 2011

NEW SCHEDULE: THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY


That’s Not For Me Thursdays- There are many things out there that I personally have no interest in doing but I think would be great ideas for others. So this is just for fun and to maybe inspire some new ideas for your life lists.

Fix it Fridays- There are many LIFE LIST items that involve a lot of work, so I will dedicate Fridays to those items beginning with this blog itself. I have a overabundant amount of things to fix, change and add.

Surprise Saturdays- I have already completed nearly 150 items on my LIFE LIST and I will share with you my story and I will include everything from how I got the idea to how much it cost and what I would do differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....