Weigh in Wednesdays- Like money, I cannot look at my LIFE LIST item REACH MY LIFE GOAL WEIGHT and cross it off in one day, I am not a genie. So reaching my life goal weight is also a journey that I am currently working on and doing a good job at it if I must say so myself. I will share with you how much I’ve lost, how I lost it and I how I plan to lose the rest. I will also be telling you……how much I weigh AAAHHHHHH!!!! That’s why I am calling it Weigh in Wednesdays, I will reveal my weight loss each week. I think it will really encourage me to be diligent with my diet and exercise as this is highly embarrassing to share this information with my friends, family, my husbands friends and family-ugh!
My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
My list needed some attention, so here it is in one comprehensive long list...'my' Ultimate Life List the first chunk is things I w...
-
So jealous of my sister's naturally beautiful smile! "Regardless of who you are or what you have been, ...
-
TODAY 178 !!!!!!!!! Last weigh in 184 October 2010 261 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 83 POUNDS Thank you JUICE! In...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
-
How I've missed being surrounded by flowers! LIFE LIST: DO FLOWERS OUT OF MY HOUSE Photo courtesy of Heather Jowett photograp...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.