My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
That's NOT for Me! : Nudest Colony
Going to a nudest colony....can you imagine? Take some time to think about, all I have to say is 1. can you imagine having an argument with some while totally nude and 2. do they walk around passing gas? I just think if they are unruly enough to not wear clothes why bother holding in your farts? Obviously this is not something I am going to sign up to do anytime soon but it might be a good choice for some of you nuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
My list needed some attention, so here it is in one comprehensive long list...'my' Ultimate Life List the first chunk is things I w...
-
TODAY 178 !!!!!!!!! Last weigh in 184 October 2010 261 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 83 POUNDS Thank you JUICE! In...
-
So jealous of my sister's naturally beautiful smile! "Regardless of who you are or what you have been, ...
-
How I've missed being surrounded by flowers! LIFE LIST: DO FLOWERS OUT OF MY HOUSE Photo courtesy of Heather Jowett photograp...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.