This one is totally more for me-here are my Christmas decorations, this is my last year in this apartment so I wanted to have some pictures of what it looked like.
My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
TODAY 178 !!!!!!!!! Last weigh in 184 October 2010 261 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 83 POUNDS Thank you JUICE! In...
-
So jealous of my sister's naturally beautiful smile! "Regardless of who you are or what you have been, ...
-
My list needed some attention, so here it is in one comprehensive long list...'my' Ultimate Life List the first chunk is things I w...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
-
How I've missed being surrounded by flowers! LIFE LIST: DO FLOWERS OUT OF MY HOUSE Photo courtesy of Heather Jowett photograp...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.