This one is totally more for me-here are my Christmas decorations, this is my last year in this apartment so I wanted to have some pictures of what it looked like.
My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
April 2nd, 2012- 7th wedding anniversary The 357 I rented Our 7th wedding anniversary was last week and I'm just now ...
-
April 2nd, 2005 Well I wanted to post a wedding synopsis blog of the showers, baccalaureate party, getting ready, ceremony, reception a...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
-
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” LIFE LIST: JUICE Wh...
-
So last week I told you about my Swedish Massage and I was asked a lot of questions about my prior massage having experience which g...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.