Wednesday, March 14, 2012
St Patrick's Day Facts
Here are 10 little 'facts' about St Patrick's Day
1. In Chicago the city dyes the Chicago River green using 40 tons of veggie oil.
2. There are 10,000 three leaf clovers for every one four leaf clover.
3. The original Guinness Brewery in Dublin has a 9,000 year lease.
4. 40 million Americans claim to have Irish ancestry- population in Ireland is around 5 million.
5. St Patrick's Day is celebrated all over the world.
6. The first St Patrick's Day parade celebrated in America was in 1737.
7. St Patrick was kidnapped and taken to Ireland when he was a teenager.
8. The Irish started pinching those not wearing green because it was seen as a lack of pride.
9. A large Shamrock Shake from McDonald's contains 25 grams of fat.
10. Traditional Irish cure for a hangover is to be buried up to the neck in moist river sand.
You might also like....
Here are 10 little 'facts' about St Patrick's Day 1. In Chicago the city dyes the Chicago River green using 40 tons of veggi...
Irish music (and Native American Indian music) really gets me pumped! I hope you enjoy these songs, I attacked links to their youtube vid...
So last week I told you about my Swedish Massage and I was asked a lot of questions about my prior massage having experience which g...
If you haven't already please click HERE to LIKE my page on facebook If are not yet a follower on my blog please subscribe on...
A guide on achieving life goals to become better people, improve our quality of life ...