My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Monday, March 12, 2012
St Patrick's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
So jealous of my sister's naturally beautiful smile! "Regardless of who you are or what you have been, ...
-
My list needed some attention, so here it is in one comprehensive long list...'my' Ultimate Life List the first chunk is things I w...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
-
TODAY 178 !!!!!!!!! Last weigh in 184 October 2010 261 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 83 POUNDS Thank you JUICE! In...
-
How I've missed being surrounded by flowers! LIFE LIST: DO FLOWERS OUT OF MY HOUSE Photo courtesy of Heather Jowett photograp...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.