1. Stay at the charming Bed & Breakfast The Inn at 909 Lincoln
2. Eat a southern style dinner at Paula Dean's restaurant The Lady and Sons
3. Take a ride in a Pedicab with Savannah Pedicab
4. Get a Georgia Peach Sangria 'to go' in City Market
5. See Savannah by Trolley with Old Savannah Tours
6. Drive down 'Oak Avenue' at the Wormsloe Plantation/ Historic site
7. Spend time in Historic Savannah
Click on each link to read more!
The Ultimate Life List is now on facbook....please mozey on over and LIKE it!
My quest to creating the most magnificent life imaginable by traveling, learning, laughing and experiencing as much as possible.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
-
So jealous of my sister's naturally beautiful smile! "Regardless of who you are or what you have been, ...
-
I cannot even believe that I have actually had my braces on for 3 months already! It was a VERY difficult adjustment and in the beginning...
-
TODAY 178 !!!!!!!!! Last weigh in 184 October 2010 261 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS - 83 POUNDS Thank you JUICE! In...
-
How I've missed being surrounded by flowers! LIFE LIST: DO FLOWERS OUT OF MY HOUSE Photo courtesy of Heather Jowett photograp...
-
The day I got my braces off When: November 2013 they came off- July 2012 I got my braces Cost: The whole cost of my treatment wa...
That b and b looks great, what a lovely quaint place to stay. Seems like you guys had a great time in Savannah.xx
ReplyDeletewe did, I still have 1 more Savannah post to really hit the nail on the head!
Delete