Thursday, April 14, 2011

That's NOT for Me! : Rock Climb


I wish I could put this one on the list because I would LOVE to go mountain/rock climbing but that ship has sailed. When I was 16 I went to one of those indoor rock climbing places. I was very excited. So I got all suited up and had my friend be the spotter with the rope and I started climbing, slow and steady, but then I looked down. I yelled to my friend in a panic to get me down, I could not go up any higher, I was way too scared. Confused he said, ‘but you’re only 2 feet off the ground’. It was then that I knew that my rock climbing future would not be. But it looks like lots of fun and if I ever grow male testicles I will try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....