Thursday, April 7, 2011

That's NOT for Me! : Drink Moonshine

                           



I think trying Moonshine would be a great thing to put on a life list. A guy’s life list. I just always thought I it would be such a neat thing to do-just not for me! A dainty little flower like me couldn’t handle it, that’s for sure.  My assumption that goes along with drinking a shot of Moonshine is that it would burn my nostrils, tongue, esophagus and the lining of my stomach which would lead to a permanent loss of taste and smell, trouble swallowing and complications digesting food. I could even throw up. Or in the worst case scenario it would lead to brain swelling and memory loss.  I mean I don’t know if these things would happen or not, but I’m pretty sure that they probably would.  So-not for me personally but it would be an interesting experience for someone else to have, and I'd if anyone has I'd love to hear what what it was like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....