Monday, July 8, 2013

a stranger bought ME coffee


Remember how I started buying a stranger a coffee on Valentine's Day...then I did it again on St Patrick's Day and Easter?

Well the morning of our trip to Missouri I didn't want to dirty my coffee pot so I decided to stop at Starbucks before we hit the highway. When I drove up to the window the woman told me that the person in line in front of me had PAID FOR MY COFFEE!! I was elated! The woman asked if I wanted to keep it going and pay for the person in line behind me, to be honest I did not want to- I wanted to just indulge in the fact that the favor had been returned but I didn't think the barista would believe me if I said 'no, I don't want to buy that person coffee, I do that all the time!'

I thought it was such a perfect way to begin my Big Birthday Trip! Then we were off to our first adventure...well second if you include doing the EUROBUNGY! 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic that someone else took up the trend and also that you got to benefit from it. Obviously karma coming back to you for your kindness in buying coffee for other:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think so! It was really a good feeling, glad I got to see what it felt like!

      Delete
  2. Haha, cool story. I'll have to remember this the next time I buy some coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie! Yea I feel like this movement is sweeping the nation, which is nice-I try to do it on each Holiday....or whenever, but I think it's nice that people are BEING NICE!

      Delete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....