Thursday, June 2, 2011

That's NOT for Me! : Run a Marathon



            There is one thing that I am certain that I was NOT put on this earth to do, and that’s running a marathon…well running, walking, bicycling, swimming, I’m not even sure that I am cut out for a movie marathon. How do I know that this is something that I am not meant to do? Because I was not blessed with the gifts of stamina, patience or agility nor was I born from an athletic gene pool. I think accomplishing a marathon for many people is a fantastic goal and one many should consider and strive for especially if you are an active, energetic, sprightly person. If any of you have involved yourselves in a marathon I would love to hear about your experience and what you took away from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....