WHEN, not if I return to Savannah there are several places I will undoubtedly revisit and even though we certainly made the most of our two days in Savannah there is still plenty to do!
1. Take ghost story tour in a hearse
2. Eat dinner at the Pirate House (technically we did eat there but did not get to complete the experience)
4. Actually get to drive down the 'Oak Avenue' and tour the grounds at Wormsloe
5. Take a 'Slow Ride'
6.Tour the Bonaventure Cemetery- we went but it was closed
7. Tour the house of Juliette Gordon Lowe (founder of the Girl Scouts)
8. Footprints of Savannah Walking Tours
9. Pirate Ship Cruise
10. Take a carriage ride- actually we did do this too....a really short one
11. Eat Ice Cream at Leopold's (we did...but I never found out why)
12. Savannah Rambles- I'm really getting into Architecture and this is an Architectural Walking Tour
14. Eat a fried green tomato
15. Tour the Mercer-Williams house
Either before or after (I choose the latter) your trip to Savannah you have to watch the following movies so you can locate all of the famous landmarks from each film.
1. Forest Gump
2. Something to Talk About
3. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
4. Bagger Vance
Be sure to check out 7 staples of your trip to Savannah