Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Surviving the Polar Vortex in Pictures




 

Feels like -34....yea...I remember that day.











After this snowstorm above in March I learned that we were just a few inches away from breaking the record..now, naturally a LIFE LISTER like myself would want to live through the SNOWIEST AND COLDEST MICHIGAN WINTER IN RECORDED HISTORY....
so I prayed. I prayed my little heart out...
             


An April Miracle. Thank you Jesus.
                     
 

So then the snow melted...and began POTHOLE PURGATORY!!

This extremely harsh winter took a toll on Michigan's already notoriously bad roads...but this was unbelievable. It got to the point where I wouldn't even go to certain places because as it happened...we decided to buy a brand new car at the worst time possible and these sinkholes were causing major damage to vehicles. 

Well...congratulations Michiganders...WE DID IT! We survived....well most of us...and we deserve this summer, Lord Almighty make it a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....