Thursday, November 14, 2013

contact info



If you haven't already please click HERE to LIKE my page on facebook

If are not yet a follower on my blog please subscribe on the right hand side.

If you would like my most recent blogs sent to your email please enter your address to the right.

If you have a LIFE LIST challenge you think I might be interested in...
If your travelling somewhere and would like me to create a 'Travel Tips' post to your location...
If you have a business/restaurant/hotel/that is LIFE LIST worthy....
If you have any questions about previous LIFE LIST experiences....
If you need a Certified French Translator...
If you are looking for a French Tutor....
If you are looking for a Floral Designer to do your wedding flowers....
or If you have an awesome LIFE LIST experience I'd love to hear about...

Please email me at Allisonslifelist@gmail.com

Si vous êtes une de mes élèves internationales vous pouvez utilizer la 'TRADUCTION' situé à la droite de cette page pour changer la langue.

Se você é um dos meus estrangeiros você pode usar a seleção 'tradução' localizado no lado direito para alterar o idioma.

आप मेरे विदेशियों में से एक हैं, तो आप भाषा बदलने के लिए दाहिने हाथ की ओर स्थित 'अनुवाद' चयन का उपयोग कर सकते हैं.

Если вы один из моих иностранцев вы можете использовать «перевод» выбор расположены на правой стороне, чтобы изменить язык.

إذا كنت واحدا من طلابي الدولي يمكنك استخدام اختيار "ترجمة" تقع على الجانب الأيسر من هذه الصفحة لتغيير اللغة


If you would like to tell me how gorgeous/fascinating/inspiring or amazing I am please leave those in the 'comment' section under selected posts for all to see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....