Thursday, October 13, 2011

That's NOT for Me! : Become Vegan


I tried to be a vegan once in high school because my lab partner was and I wanted to see what it was like....I lasted 15 minutes and I felt lightheaded so I put the kibosh on that. I used to think vegans were nuts but after my recent encounter with food poisoning I decided to go ovo-lacto veggie for a while, except on the holidays of course. I love meat but organic meat is very expensive and I am so grossed out with the idea of preservatives and salmonella I think I'm going to just live off raisin bagels and grilled cheese sandwiches temporarily. I'm 85% serious about going veg, I could never become vegan because I like to eat food that taste good, I think this is a terrific idea for someone who is very dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....