Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weigh in Wednesdays: First Day


Well, I said I was going to do 'WEIGH IN WEDNESDAYS' and I have not yet because I wanted to do a video blog, I did video tape the initial weigh in ( so you know I'm not lying) but to do a video blog once/week is a little advanced for me-a goal for 2012-Why am I doing this? Well one of my LIFE LIST items is to REACH MY GOAL WEIGH OF 115 LBS. I have struggled with weight issues since I was 7 years old. I use 7 as a reference point since that is the earliest I remember kids teasing me. Seeing how I have 21 years of experience in weight loss and weight gain I have a lot to say, a lot of tips and a lot of motivation to literally be a 'hot mamma'. I weighed myself last week on October as a starting point for this blog but my weight loss began one year ago the day I gave birth to my daughter. So here it is....on the internet.....

OCTOBER 7 2010   WEIGHT...........................261 LBS
OCTOBER 7 2011   WEIGHT...........................198 LBS

*SEE PICS BELOW FIRST ONE TAKEN 10.7.10 AND THE SECOND ONE TAKEN 10.7.11*

Yea!!! Down 63 pounds and that ain't bad.  It couldn't have been any easier either, I am sure I could have lost much more weight if I had eaten better but I ate WHATEVER I wanted this whole year including a gross amount of sweets and fast food. These days are over. How did I do it? Obviously having the baby is did jump start the weight loss.

1. Breastfeed
2. Not eat carbs AFTER 5 P.M. ( last 4 months only)
3. Walk 5 miles/day ( last 4 months only)

So I will post my weight every Wednesday and discuss my diet plan and we will see what works best! I personally cannot stick with one diet for too long, a week is about my max, so there are a lot of different diets I want to try out. Wish me and join me! I will take a pic each month so hopefully in one year from now I will be able to see the transformation, and I am going to dedicate November to all things weight related...there's just too much to cover in one day/week. I think if you are in any way unhappy with your weight/appearance-then put it on YOUR LIFE LIST! The better you look, the better you will feel and the better quality of life you will have, so START TODAY-there is no reason to wait I do not cut out anything that I want to have, this will be the easiest diet you've ever been on!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 63lbs so far, that is a lot of weight to lose! The pics are great, you should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I already feel so much better physically and MENTALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great dear. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....