Sunday, November 13, 2011

TRAVEL TIPS: MEXICO

 I had no desire to ever visit this country earlier today when I began writing this. I have heard so many terrible things from people I know who have been and quite frankly it seems as if Mexico is just one problem after another. With that being said, there is a ton of things to do there and it does look like a lot of fun-I'm not hoping of the next flight out but I could be easily persuaded. Why am I writing this? I promised a friend a while back that I would put together an itinerary - and I LOVE doing travel research, I don't care if it is to a place I'll never visit or not! I have added links to each place under each photo.

Playa Tortugas

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't been overly fussed about going to Mexico but after you've published all these lovely photos, i am very tempted.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Dannie!! I never wanted to go but now, I think I might! I should get a job working for an travel ad agency, I'm so good I convinced myself!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....