Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weigh in Wednesdays: WEEK 6


last week----------192.5
TODAY-----------191 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!!!!!! Why am I so excited??? Because I have LOST 70 POUNDS!!!!!!! Not only can I not believe that I have lost 70 pounds but I cannot believe that I had 70 lbs to lose (and I'm still chubby) REMINDER-It is from pregnancy. I hear lots of women say that it is too difficult to lose the baby weight-I have lost all mine seemingly effortlessly by breastfeeding and walking  LADIES  I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT BREASTFEEDING-IT'S SO GOOD FOR YOUR BABY AND YOU!!!-that's all. I think the challenge will come now, losing the fat that took me 7 years to gain before I got pregnant-I'd like to lose this weight in 1 year!!

I cannot credit myself for this weeks loss of 1.5 lbs, I was sick and put forth no effort other than not eating very much.

Everything is fitting better including my wedding ring which I wore last night for the first time- I have not been able to wear it since April 2010-the timing was perfect since last night was my  first 'night on the town' in two years -I was hit on and someone bought me a drink! THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED 70 POUNDS AGO ..... you know because of the weight....and being 9 months pregnant.

1 comment:

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....