Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 was....



2013 was incredible. I accomplished more than I ever have in my life, I feel successful and accomplished for the first time -I couldn't be more pleased with everything that happened this year, and all of these big changes were very unexpected.

I got my braces off....

Spent 1 month in Chicago....

Spent a week in St Louis, Kansas City, Savannah and Disney World....









We danced in our second Hula recital...

I started ballet...

I met a Detroit Lion...


My best friend moved to Chile and my sister moved to L.A....

I became 'host' to a student from Russia and another from India....
 


I started volunteering at my church...

I got a job that I genuinely love...

My husband had reconstructive knee surgery...

I rekindled a friendship with a girl I've been looking for for 10 years...

My blog was picked up by 5 major newspapers and quadrupled in readership...
 

We redid our living room...

I was hired as a linguist for a nationwide translation company....


We had Cinderella spend the day with our daughter on her 3rd birthday....

We got a new kitten...

We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary in the ER next to each other with IV's....

I did 4 events out of my house this year...

 

I had loads of other interesting LIFE LIST experiences along the way, many I haven't even had time to write about yet. Each of these adventures and all of the wonderful people I met this past year have changed and enriched my life in many ways. I am unfortunately still having some 'hiccups' with my family but life isn't perfect and other than these disappointments as grand as they may be, my life this year was pretty amazing and I feel very blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....