Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Favorite Love Songs



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
          Here are some of my most favorite songs concerning 'romance'. I'd totally be ok with any of these in a singing telegram, to me at karaoke or from a boom box outside my window! The entire Dirty Dancing soundtrack should be included too!

There is a link to each one---have such a lovely day!  xoxoxoxo

GIVE ME THAT GIRL--Joe Nichols
VIVO PER LEI-- Andrea Bocelli and Helene Segara
HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH--Marianas Trench
REMIND ME---Brad Paisley and Carrrie Underwood
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY--Katy Perry
LEAVING ON A JET PLANE--John Denver
REAL LOVE--Regina Spektor
LIPS OF AN ANGEL--Hinder
DRIVE BY--Train
I TOLD YOU SO--Randy Travis and Carrie Underwood
JUST A KISS--Lady Antebellum
NEED YOU NOW--Lady Antebellum
HONEY BEE--Blake Shelton
DIRTY LITTLE SECRET--All American Rejects
WHISKEY LULLABY--Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss
AUSTIN--Blake Shelton
GOOD DIRECTIONS--Billy Currington
BROKEN--Seether and Amy Lee
JUST A DREAM--Carrie Underwood
OUR SONG--Taylor Swift
RHYTHM OF LOVE--Plain White T's
HEY THERE DELILAH--Plain White T's
IF I WERE A BOY--Beyonce
A DROP IN THE OCEAN--Ron Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....