Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


I asked my sister what she was doing for Valentine's Day...she replied "Same thing I do every year, except some years I get lucky and have dinner with my parents." --Hilarious.

Today Z and I had a lady date with my sister Helena downtown, since my husband was away on business, it was a very nice afternoon and then we were surprised at home with two deliveries (I LOVE DELIVERIES!) -heart shaped pizza and flowers from my husband! I loved that the flowers were NOT red, and that they were not just roses and they were delivered with a vase but I got to arrange them, not a big deal but it's nice to be able to put something together on Valentine's Day.

Z's V Day gifts
Z celebrating with Daddy

Love temporary tattoos on the holidays!
Z and Aunt Helena
She was window shopping!!!
Playing with mommy's purse
My Valentine's Flowers!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time and a thoughtful hubby, I didn't know heart shaped pizzas were delivered on request. Cool, I will file that one away in my already overstuffed mental filing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....