Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TRAVEL TIPS: ICELAND

Alright Dannie- here are the things I want to do in ICELAND!

Try Skyr- a favorite of Icelanders
Glacier Tour

Whale Watching 

See puffin and EAT PUFFIN!

The Northern Lights Inn



O I think Dog Sledding is a must!


See the wondrous Northern Lights 



looks scary but it also looks awesome- Fissure Snorkeling 


I would like to see this church-Hallgrimskirkja 

I would like to see an Icelandic Turf House
Watch Glima - Icelandic Wrestling...maybe

Gulfoss Waterfall

I just want to see some Icelandic sheep
Ride Icelandic Horses

The Blue Lagoon Of course!




2 comments:

  1. Eat puffin! WTF! Skip that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni-the idea that you don't want me to do this makes me want to do it even more! I AM GOING TO ICELAND AND I AM EATING A PUFFIN!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....