Tuesday, February 28, 2012

juice tuesday: starving

“Bigger snacks means bigger slacks!”


Well, the plan for today was to ONLY juice...I did pretty well. I did eat 2 bananas, egg whites, grapes, green beans, and coffee (but I can never give that up again!) I have to admit I was starving all day which I feel ashamed to even say considering I had more than so many people get/drink in a day. I am VERY hopeful about my weigh in tomorrow though! So if I am pleased with my weight tomorrow I think that will inspire me to keep up with the juicing!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't had a just juice day since the middle of January but Bob just hit the 40 lb mark yesterday so it must be his hour long walks. Good luck with the scale, my numbers move much slower than his.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....