Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St Patrick's Day Songs


Irish music (and Native American Indian music) really gets me pumped! I hope you enjoy these songs, I attacked links to their youtube videos. I am very disappointed though that I could not find my very favorite Irish group on youtube SUNDAY'S WELL- when I get my iphone maybe I can figure out how to link my music to my blog. They are a group we found in Boston at the Black Rose Pub and their CD is my absolute very favorite CD I own!

Rocky Road to Dublin- THE HIGH KINGS

We Have No Heads- 

The Drunk Scotsman

Drunk Sailor- IRISH ROVERS

An Irish Pub Song-THE RUMJACKS


Star of the County Down- ORTHODOX CELTS


Gravel Walk- The Rogues


When Will We Be Married Molly

Another Irish Drinking Song 

Will Ye Go Lassie Go- THE CLANCY BROTHERS

4 comments:

  1. Flogging Molly takes the cake for Irish music in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, they're terrible....and by that I mean not good at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's two good ones... The first one is a great sing along song, the second is sad but beautiful, a good song to close a night of Irish drinking/singing with.

    Black Velvet Band
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW0l0hLRt_Y&feature=player_detailpage

    Four Green Fields
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouVr3JTelhE&feature=player_detailpage

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will check them out thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....