Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm just gonna live life this week


"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." 


I have accomplished so much this month! And this week should be good too, I plan on updating the aesthetics of my blog, I'm working on a translation (French to English), I want to finish a book I'm reading, I have my orientation to mentor kids which I am very nervous about, I've been working on my castanettes each day (although I never get better) I've been walking every day, A LOT ( today I walked 8 miles!) And I was going to go to a pow wow but it's much farther  away than I thought so I haven't yet decided if I'm going to be able to or not-way too far to take the little one and I don't think I want to leave her for that long. I also plan on having several more arguments with my 'relatives'.... thank God I don't have a full time job, I just wouldn't have the time to squeeze in all these altercations! I also have a few 'business' matters that I HAVE  to attend to-can't all be fun! Tomorrow I am excited to see a friend I haven't seen in over 2 years! To a productive week!



2 comments:

  1. The mentoring kids sounds interesting, haven't heard you mention that before.

    Have a good time living your week and enjoying it. Hope you achieve all you want to and that family dramas calm down a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I went a little nuts with the volunteering. I just felt like I needed to keep myself extremely busy-which I am! It's is amazing just how busy I am considering I don't have a "job" (today I learned the Hebrew alphabet!).

    I also had an orientation a few weeks ago to mentor prisoners!!! Then next month I have my orientations for the zoo and an art museum. Also, I wanted to beef up my resume-I'm trying to turn myself into the ideal candidate for employment.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....