Thursday, September 22, 2011

That's NOT for Me! : Eat Raw Sushi

   We are not supposed to be eating raw animals: tapeworms, salmonella, mercury are just some of the risks taken- that is why we were given the gift of fire. When it's cooked, it's proof that it's dead. It looks so gross, I'm sure the texture in your mouth leaves something to be desired. Cooked sushi tastes great but you couldn't pay me to eat it before that sucker sits in a frying pan for at least 15 minutes! I like to make sure my food has time to reconnect with their family members in heaven before I begin to put parts of their dead bodies in my mouth. So this is not something that I will be adding to my list but I think it is a good thing for the person who is culinary adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....