Friday, September 16, 2011

FIX IT FRIDAYS: BLOG

 As I have said -this is a journey and many of these items cannot simply be crossed off in one afternoon. LIST LIST ITEM WRITE A BLOG is something that I hope to do for a long time and I don't think I can cross it off until I make it perfectly presentable. My friend, the same one who suggested I write the blog, also suggested I get myself a "blogging for dummies" book. This was the silliest thing I had heard yet, a book about blogging ???? At that time, just a few months ago, I had no idea what a big thing blogging was, and what it could become. There are many many books about blogging. Lesson learned: whatever it is that your interested just type it into Amazon and I am certain you will find a book written about it. This has lead me to other amazing books I could have never dreamed actually existed. So my goal is to fix/change at least one thing/week. It's not alot but 52 things/year is better than ZERO things/year. If there is something you want to do and don't think you have the time or keep putting it off, just start small with once/week, or even once/month, it is enough to get you going and even though it may be at a snails pace it will make you feel accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....