Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!!! Today we are having dinner at my mother's house, my sister is cooking, we have our annual Easter egg hunt- Z is the only child, so it's pretty cutthroat, and my friend Shannon is joining us. If all goes well I will also accomplish a LIFE LIST item, it's a small one but I've been bugging my step dad about it for nearly 3 years now! He has an Indian Chant record on vinyl and about 2 years ago he bought a vinyl to CD converter but he still has yet to open the box, I think today might be the day!
 It's been a difficult week, there are so many things I want to write about but I had a 'medical malfunction' that rendered me pretty lifeless this week. Here are some pics from our Easter morning, Z and her basket from last year and the professional photos we had taken last year.

Enjoy your Easter!!!




18 months old



Easter 2012
Easter 2011

2011 Easter



6 months old 

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are so adorable! She looks beautiful in them and the bunny one is so cute! Hope you all had a good Easter and that you finally got that life list goal completed:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a good Easter...do you have a dinner or egg hunt or anything like that? No the goal was not yet completed...you can never rely on others!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....