Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weigh in Wednesdays


Today 4.18.2012         174 lbs
January 2012               188 lbs

Starting weight 2010    261 lbs

O my gosh, I am so happy! These past few pounds were hard to lose, I was getting so frustrated it seemed like the scale would not budge no matter how hard I tried, how little I ate, how much I walked, and how much I juiced so last night I thought 'o what does it matter I'm not losing weight anyhow I might as well have a cheeseburger' and I woke up the next morning 3 pounds lighter! I've noticed that many many times before when trying to lose weight, it seems as if your body needs some garbage to cleanse itself out-not trying to be gross.

I was wondering what the heck was going on because my clothes are getting SO big and I really need to buy some new pants and tops but then I realized that I actually weigh 10 pounds less than I did when I went to Hawaii in August of 2009! So I'll have to dig out my old clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady...I just got a juicer and was wondering where you got your recipes and if you can share some of your faves. Thanks. My email is cece(at)little-victories.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....