Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Favorite Christmas CD's

The Voca People

For those of you who are new to THE ULTIMATE LIFE LIST – this blog and my LIST are about getting the most out of life, having incredible experiences, creating memories that make you smile and having as much fun as possible. I decided to do 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS because it is the most special time of the year, there are a million little things that make it so enchanting with so much to see and do. Every year Christmas sweeps me off my feet and I want to share with you my ideas on how to enjoy Christmastime to the fullest! My wish this year is that you all are dazzled by the Christmas spirit, in my opinion Christmas rejuvenates the soul.
    Here are my favorite Christmas CDs to listen to during the holidays-each has a link to my favorite song on the CD!

MARIAH CAREY-it's not Christmas without her
PINK MARTINI-a fun cd to listen to over spiced eggnog
JESSICA SIMPSON-a voice that makes Christmas songs even better
CHRISTINA AGUILERA-beautiful voice, and a fun cd
BETTE MIDLER-timeless, everything she does is a treat
STRAIGHT NO CHASER-the best A Capella group I've ever heard
BARENAKED LADIES-this is my favorite Christmas song
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA-incredible-the only instrumental  music I will listen to
ANDREA BOCELLI-my heart melts every time I hear his voice
Zooey Deschanel- she has such a unique, lovely voice
IL DIVO-the most incredible male voices
DOLLY PARTON-the one celebrity I'd like to meet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....