Yesterday I decided to take my daughter to this place I found online, we woke up late, my dad called and by the time we started getting ready we only had 10 minutes to do so, I almost said forget it, we'll go another time...I am so glad we husseled and went. We had a magnificent time, it was a great new experience for both me and my 2 year old little girl.
Place of fun: Pump It Up
Location: Nationwide- visit the website and type in your zip code to find a bounce site near you.
Hours: Only open at certain times-check the website and click on the 'event calendar'. The jump sessions last one hour and thirty minutes, which is plenty of time.
Cost: $7 per child- adults FREE
Description: An indoor play facility consisting of multiple, large inflatable units. The one we visited had 6 big bounce inflatables that were each provided a different setting/things to do.
Food available: I saw some vending machines- that's about it unless they have food available for purchase for scheduled parties.
- There were VERY few people there, for the first 45 minutes we only had to share the place with 4 other kids-it was WONDERFUL, a few more trickled in but there wasn't more than 10 kids.
- Parents get to bounce too!
- $7 for an hour and a half...couldn't beat the price!
- They have specific times for preschoolers (which is obviously what we attended) there are also 'open jump' slots available for older kids.
- It is a safe place where kids and play, be loud, mingle with other children and get some exercise!
- Because of the set up and amount of people I did not worry even once about our belongings turning up missing.
- great place to host a party!
- I brought water and a little snack, it's a lot of activity so it was definitely beneficial to have water for the both of us.
* Heart warming moment...while I was putting on my daughter's coat she said "I had fun mama" to hear my little 2 year old volunteer that made the entire day priceless.