Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday: not great-not terrible

    


Unfortunately I have no new weight loss to report....but it's not like I'm really putting for any effort either. A few weeks ago I devised a little diet for myself to follow. There has not been one day where I've actually followed it completely, I might do one meal...and then I just wing it for the rest of the day. Though we have been incredibly active so in that right I am a little surprised that there have been zero changes.

I may not be losing these final pounds as quickly as I'd like but I have to remind myself that just this time 2 years ago I weighed 230 pounds...that's 70 pounds more than I currently weigh. So when I think of it that weigh it gives me a little boost and a voice inside my head says 'hey girl you've done pretty darn well.' So I'm not giving up hope, I'm just going to put in the effort!

The above photos were taken in the same hotel in the Chicago area around the same time 2 years apart.

2 comments:

  1. I think your looking fab and have come along way. Don't beat yourself up, just get back to it when your ready.

    It always annoys me that you can be so active but not lose the weight, this happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I walk almost 6 miles every day...and I seem to be gaining weight! How is that possible? I'm not beefing up and gaining muscle-I'm just walking! I really have to get to it though, I've already started trying to eat mostly fruits and veggies...so far so good!

      Delete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....