As I was sitting here doing a little LIFE LIST research, it dawned on me that I ought to post this. I enjoy looking at what others have added to their LIFE LISTS and thought maybe you'd enjoy seeing my add ons!
1. Aquarium elevator in Berlin
2. Newseum in Washington D.C.
3. Walk along the rim of the CN tower in Toronto.....well...maybe...
4. Have dinner in the sky in Belgium
5. Go to the top of the Gateway Arch in Missouri
6. Eat at Ninja New York
7. Eat at the Long and Winding Road in Neuremburg
8. Drive across the Millau Viaduct bridge in France
9. Walk the Tiger and Turtle walking rollercoaster in Germany
10. Hitachi Seaside Park in Japan
11. See the Mendenhall Ice Caves in Alaska
12. Walk through the Bamboo Forrest in Japan
13. See the Tianzi Mountains in China
14. See Antelope Canyon in Arizona
15. Eat at the Waterfall restaurant in the Philippines
You might also like....
* Yesterday was my Aunt's birthday, so in honor of her that is why I have been posting many of my Life Experiences that I have sha...
Today I finally complete a LIFE LIST goal that I've had for over 16 years and has been 2 years in the making. Actually it was 7 years...
So last week I told you about my Swedish Massage and I was asked a lot of questions about my prior massage having experience which g...
This blog and my LIFE LIST are about creating my personal idea of my perfect life, so I thought it would be a good idea to add MY PERFECT ...
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most me...