Friday, June 7, 2013

15 more awesome things I put on my LIFE LIST

As I was sitting here doing a little LIFE LIST research, it dawned on me that I ought to post this. I enjoy looking at what others have added to their LIFE LISTS and thought maybe you'd enjoy seeing my add ons!

1. Aquarium elevator in Berlin



2. Newseum in Washington D.C.


3. Walk along the rim of the CN tower in Toronto.....well...maybe...


4. Have dinner in the sky in Belgium


5. Go to the top of the Gateway Arch in Missouri



6. Eat at Ninja New York


7. Eat at the Long and Winding Road in Neuremburg



8. Drive across the Millau Viaduct bridge in France



9. Walk the Tiger and Turtle walking rollercoaster in Germany



10. Hitachi Seaside Park in Japan



11. See the Mendenhall Ice Caves in Alaska



12. Walk through the Bamboo Forrest in Japan



13. See the Tianzi Mountains in China



14. See Antelope Canyon in Arizona



15. Eat at the Waterfall restaurant in the Philippines




4 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME things! The aquarium elevator looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't travel research fun!? I think i'll put these lists together more often, I really enjoy it, and with over 1000 items on my life list it can get overwhelming at once.

      Delete
  2. Loving the new goals!! Have added one or two to my list now, as am always looking for new ideas. I do often search the internet but the same goals come up, so it's great to hear some new and different ones. How do you find out about them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really specific searches, like 'unique buildings in europe' or 'most incredible bridges in the world', 'unusual spa treatments in India' it is hard to find new ideas so you have to narrow your searches.

      Delete

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....