As I was sitting here doing a little LIFE LIST research, it dawned on me that I ought to post this. I enjoy looking at what others have added to their LIFE LISTS and thought maybe you'd enjoy seeing my add ons!
1. Aquarium elevator in Berlin
2. Newseum in Washington D.C.
3. Walk along the rim of the CN tower in Toronto.....well...maybe...
4. Have dinner in the sky in Belgium
5. Go to the top of the Gateway Arch in Missouri
6. Eat at Ninja New York
7. Eat at the Long and Winding Road in Neuremburg
8. Drive across the Millau Viaduct bridge in France
9. Walk the Tiger and Turtle walking rollercoaster in Germany
10. Hitachi Seaside Park in Japan
11. See the Mendenhall Ice Caves in Alaska
12. Walk through the Bamboo Forrest in Japan
13. See the Tianzi Mountains in China
14. See Antelope Canyon in Arizona
15. Eat at the Waterfall restaurant in the Philippines
You might also like....
* Yesterday was my Aunt's birthday, so in honor of her that is why I have been posting many of my Life Experiences that I have sha...
So last week I told you about my Swedish Massage and I was asked a lot of questions about my prior massage having experience which g...
“ Hawaii is not a state of mind but a state of grace.” I have written about most of the things we did on our trip to Hawaii in 2009...
Here are 10 little 'facts' about St Patrick's Day 1. In Chicago the city dyes the Chicago River green using 40 tons of veggi...
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most me...