Sunday, January 13, 2013

20 awesome things

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Thomas Jefferson



I happy to say that I have a lot of new readers here at THE ULTIMATE LIFE LIST and I wanted to share some of my older post that some of you may not have seen before. I chose these because these are some of my favorite experiences...that I've written about anyhow. Click on the links below to see pictures, get information and read about my experience of each of these LIFE LIST adventures.

1. SKYDIVE
2. GO TO THE TOP OF THE EIFFEL TOWER
3. PLAY WITH BEARS
4. ATTEND A LUAU IN HAWAII
5. SPEND GROUNDHOG DAY IN PUNXATAWNEY 
6. ICE SKATE IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER
7. VISIT A GOSPEL CHURCH
8. TAKE A FLYING LESSON
9. STAY AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
10. LEARN RUSSIAN 
11. VISIT SAVANNAH GEORGIA 
12. SEE A PSYCHIC
13. STAY IN A BED AND BREAKFAST
14. SHEDD AQUARIUM 
15. STAY AT THE ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE RESORT
16. SWIM WITH SEA TURTLES IN HAWAII
17. SEE WORMSLOE PLANTATION
18. PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATIONS
19. DESIGN WEDDING FLOWERS
20. HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comments will post after moderation.

You might also like....